Roasted nuts are truly the perfect home-made snack. Ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes, these Sicilian roasted nuts are savory, sweet, herbaceous and perfectly crunchy. Using our luscious Sicilian Pistachios and sweet Sicilian Almonds as the base, Wildflower Honey lends a touch of sweetness and our Pinzimonio Herb Blend deliver a complex combination of heady herbaceousness and a touch of Sicilian Chili Pepper heat.
PINZIMONIO ROASTED NUTS
Makes 2 cups
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- Add the honey to a small saucepan and heat over low heat until it melts and is runny.
- Place the nuts in a large mixing bowl, and drizzle with melted honey. Season with Pinzimonio and Salt. Toss well to evenly coat the nuts in honey and seasoning.
- Spread evenly on the pan, and place the pan in the oven.
- Roast for 5, then toss and roast for another 3 -5 minutes. Keep a close eye as the honey will quickly burn. You want the honey to caramelize, but not burn.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely, tossing occasionally to keep them from sticking together.