It's citrus season in Sicily and our Sicilian Sea Salt with Organic Lemon is a great finish to any dish. One of our favorites is this simple and delicious swordfish steak recipe. Our Sicilian Sea Salt, harvested in Trapani, Sicily, is combined with the essential oil of the lunari lemons from the Bona Furtuna Farm. This final touch will give just the right palate boost to complement the subtle flavors of the swordfish. Serve with a risotto and a side of asparagus for a complete meal.
- 2 swordfish steaks (about 6 oz each)
- 1 tbsp Heritage Blend Organic Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Sicilian Sea Salt with Organic Lemon
- Preheat a seasoned cast-iron pan to medium-high heat and lightly oil (or an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate).
- Blend together olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice in a small bowl and brush steaks with this lemon oil blend to evenly coat each side.
- Place swordfish on the prepared pan or grill, and cook 6 minutes on each side, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Finish with Sicilian Sea Salt with Organic Lemon seasoning for an added burst of flavor. Buon appetito!