Bona Furtuna’s Summer Tomato, Burrata and Arugula Salad is a refreshing pleaser for a quiet summer night. First, roast fresh cherry tomatoes to extract their juicy sweetness. Drizzle tomatoes with Heritage Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil, sprinkle with 100% Pure Sea Salt, freshly ground black pepper and whole garlic cloves, and scatter across a foil-lined baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
Allow the freshly roasted tomatoes and released juices to cool to room temperature, toss with arugula leaves, sliced burrata, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and finish with your favorite herb blend (we recommend Organic Dried Basil). For a personalized twist, sprinkle in a generous addition of couscous, add a twist with avocado, or slice in tangy peaches.
4 cloves garlic (unpeeled)
3 Tablespoons Heritage Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 teaspoons quality balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon 100% Pure Sea Salt (more to finish)
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
4 cups arugula
1-2 balls burrata (or 8 ounces of small Burrata balls)
1 Tablespoon Organic Dried Basil
2. Toss tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper with 1 Tablespoon of Heritage Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
3. Roast in the oven for 15 minute and set aside to cool.
4. Drain the water from the burrata, slice as desired, and add to arugula and tomatoes.
5. Toss with the juice released from the tomatoes.
6. Finish with a drizzle of 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and dried basil.