While traditional cocktails lend towards bitter, sweet, or tart, there’s something to be said about a deliciously savory sipper. Whether you ask for your Martinis “extra dirty,” or prefer your Bloody Mary to have a fiery kick, we’re all in for a salty, savory, oh-so-delicious and punchy beverage. Try our spicy Bloody Mary recipe made with Arrabbiata Marinara, or our Dirty Martini made with our earthy and fresh Green Olive Tapenade.
Makes Enough Mix for 4 Cocktails
▢ 2 oz vodka
▢ Sea Salt with Lemon for the rim
- Make the Bloody Mary Mix by combining the Arrabbiata Marinara, Green Olive Tapenade, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and water in a jug. Stir well to combine.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add 2 oz vodka, and fill the glass with the Bloody Mary Mix.
- Garnish with lemon wedge, or your favorite Bloody Mary toppings. We like to use our Stuffed Chili Peppers.
EXTRA DIRTY MARTINI
Makes 1 Martini
▢ 2 1/2 oz vodka or gin
▢ 1/2 oz dry vermouth
▢ 1 tsp Green Olive Tapenade
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the vodka, vermouth and olive tapenade and shake well until the olive tapenade has combined with the alcohol.
- Strain through a fine meshed sieve into a martini glass. Serve straight up or with a twist of lemon.