Spaghetti Aglio E Oglio is quintessential Italian fast food. Ready in 20 minutes, this dish is quick, delicious and warmly satisfying.
1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
Fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 6 minutes.
- After pasta has been cooking for about 3 minutes, add garlic and 2 Tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil to pan and heat over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Using a pasta fork or spider strainer, add Spaghetti directly to pan (do not rinse) and mix with garlic and oil for 1-2 minutes. Add a tablespoon of the remaining pasta water to thicken the sauce up a little.
- Sprinkle pasta with Aglio E Oglio Blend and salt, ensuring to cover all of the pasta. Mix well.
- Optional: Add Stuffed Chili Peppers and mix together for 1 minute (or simply serve the Peppers on the side).
- Finish with a drizzle of Garlic Olive Oil, fresh parsley and optional cheese. Buon appetito!
How did this recipe turn out for you? Let us know in the comments below!