2x Olympian from Jericho, VT, Lea Davison (@leaeatsalot) is a professional mountain bike athlete on a mission to get the next generation of females riding mountain bikes. As she moves on from competitive racing, Lea has focused her positive and energetic attention to support the next generation of female athletes, advocate for LGBTQ+ rights in competitive athletics, outdoor and environmental activism, and of course continuing to fuel up on delicious home-cooked meals. Serving as a pillar for achieving (and maintaining) happiness in her life, good food is something Lea and her wife Frazier take seriously, while always keeping things just a little light and playful.
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- 2 X Olympic athlete
- World Championships Silver medal, 2016
- World Championships Bronze medal, 2014
- World Cup series, 3rd overall, 2015
- Co-founder of Little Bellas
- Inducted into the Vermont Sports Hall of Fame, 2023